Embassy of India
Introduction of Biometric Enrollment for Visas
To facilitate visit and stay in India, Government of India has decided to capture biometric traits for all visa seekers. Embassy of India Bangkok will implement this in Thailand with effect from May 12, 2014.
All visa seekers are advised to visit VFS Visa Application Centre at VFS GLOBAL Pvt Ltd, Address: 36/28, P S Tower, 10 Floor, Soi 21, Sukhumvit, Klong Toe Nua, Distt. Watana, Bangkok 10110. website- www.vfsglobal.com/india/thailand, e-mail- email@example.com in person for submitting their applications and biometrics enrolment.
This is a mandatory requirement for issue of all kinds of Indian visa.
An additional service fee of Baht 5 would be charged for each applicant over and above the normal rate of Baht 15.
All Visa applications should be submitted at the address given below:
Indian Visa and Passport Application Centre
VFS visa application Centre at VFS GLOBAL Pvt Ltd,
Address: 36/28, P S Tower,
10 Floor, Soi 21, Sukhumvit, Klong Toe Nua, Distt.
Watana, Bangkok 10110.
website- www.vfsglobal.com/india/thailand, e-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Centre Number- 022583063-64
0830-1400 hrs- Submission of applications
1630-1730 hrs- Delivery of documents.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALLAPPLICANTS:
ONLINE VISA APPLICATION FORM FILLING – PRINT / DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM
1) Use only Internet Explorer 8.0 (IE 8.0)& above (browser) for form filling (3 pages)
2) Use Adobe Acrobat 11 software for viewing & printing application forms in .pdf (2 pages)
3) Go to http://www.indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/ & complete all four pages with genuine information only.
4) Once form filling is completed, PRINT / DOWNLOAD application form.
REQUIREMENTS while submitting application VFS visa application Centre at VFS GLOBAL Pvt Ltd, Address: 36/28, P S Tower, 10 Floor, Soi 21, Sukhumvit, Klong Toe Nua, Distt. Watana, Bangkok website- www.vfsglobal.com/india/thailand, e-mail- email@example.com, Call Centre Number- 022583063-64
0830-1400 hrs- Submission of applications
1630-1730- Delivery of documents.
APPLICATIONS WITH FALSE & INCORRECT INFORMATION WILL BE REJECTED
1) Application form is to be completed ELECTRONICALLY ONLY in all respects. Applications with incomplete details are liable to be rejected.
2) Form to be signed at two places; below the photograph and last page by the applicant only
3) 2 recent (not older than 3 months) coloured photographs (2 inches X 2 inches) with white background ONLY. PASTE FIRMLY one photograph in the RIGHT HAND SIDE TOP CORNER BOX & STAPLE another photograph at LEFT HAND SIDE TOP CORNER of the application form
4) Passport valid for 6 months with minimum two blank pages
5) Address of referees in Thailand and India to be furnished in detail
6) Travel & Tour Itinerary and copy of Hotel booking
7) All visa applications must be supported with the passport photocopy
8) Referral form (NON-RESIDENTIAL FORM) to be filled in by non-Thai applicants.
CHILD APPLICANTBELOW 15 YEARS – All as above & including below:
9) Form to be right thumb print or signed by the child below photograph & on the second page
10) Counter signed by the parents on the second page only
11) Signed copy of the parent’s passport or IC
One signature by the applicant below the photograph pasted at right hand side top corner. Another signature on the second page at bottom right hand side corner.
- All visa applicationsare subject to approval by the Embassy of India.
- Acceptance of application is No guarantee that Visa will be issued or requested length of Visa validity & number of entries into India will be granted.
- No reasons would be given for refusal of visa.
- Therefore, booking a flight ticket before obtaining an Indian Visa is not advisable.
- Diplomatic and Officials Passport holders including UN staff should apply online and submit the forms at the Embassy.
- Handwritten applications would not be accepted.
- A Reference Charges fee of Baht 400/- is chargeable from all foreign nationals for all category of visas.
- Gratis Visa is issued to the nationals of Afghanistan, Argentina, Bangladesh, DPR Korea, Jamaica, Maldives, Mauritius, South Africa, Uruguay, and Mongolia.
- Baht 1800 is chargeable from Romanian nationals as service charge for all type of visas.
- Baht 1700 is chargeable from Russian nationals as service charge for all type of visas.