- Letter from applicant giving detailed circumstances of loss or visa overstayal and arrival details e.g. date, air ticket etc.
- Completed Passport Application Form.
- Four recent colour photographs 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm (blue background).
- Photocopy of Passport (s).
- Copy of FIR lodged with Police (in case of loss of passport) along with its English translation.
- Any other collateral document to establish Indian natinoality e.g. PAN Card/Driving License.
- Four Working Days-If passport issued from Bangkok.
- Upto four weeks-If Passport issued by any other authority.