All Passport applications should be submitted at the address given below:
Indian Visa and Passport Application Centre (managed by IVS GLOBAL Pvt Ltd)
Address: 22nd floor,
Building name: 253 Asoke.
Opp: Rutnin Eye Hospital,
Sukhumvit, Soi 21, Bangkok
Tel: +6602 2580684, +6602 2580685
Fax: +6602 2580685
0830-1400 hrs- Submission of applications
1630-1730- Delivery of documents.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR PASSPORT APPLICANTS
- All applications should be filled in with full details. Incomplete applications would be rejected.
- All applications must be accompanied by photocopies of their current passports.
- All photocopied documents must be self attested by the applicants. In case of minors below, 18 years, their parents must attest the photocopies.
- Photos submitted for all types of passport services must be recent (less than 3 months) and size: 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm and blue background only.
- Applicants must check all entries in Passport application forms before submission. It is the responsibility of applicant to give correct details, spelling etc.
- Embassy can call any applicant for interview, in case documents are not in order, details are missing, etc
- All applications must be submitted with their Original Work Permit/Tangdeo (Alien Certificate)/Permanent Residence Permit with photocopy. In case of children, their parents Work Permit/Tangdeo (Alien Certificate)/Permanent Residence Permit with photocopy must be submitted.
- Applicants are responsible for details mentioned in application.
- Applicants are liable for legal action if they provide false information.