GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
ONLINE VISA APPLICATION FORM FILLING – PRINT / DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM
1) Use only Internet Explorer 8.0 (IE 8.0)& above (browser) for form filling (3 pages)
2) Use Adobe Acrobat 11 software for viewing & printing application forms in .pdf (2 pages)
3) Go to http://www.indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/ & complete all four pages with genuine information only.
4) Once form filling is completed, PRINT / DOWNLOAD application form.
REQUIREMENTS while submitting application at IVS Global Pvt Ltd,
Building name: 253, Asoke, 22nd floor,
Opp: Rutnin Eye Hospital,
Soi 21, Sukhumvit, Bangkok
0830-1400 hrs- Submission of applications
1630-1730- Delivery of documents.
APPLICATIONS WITH FALSE & INCORRECT INFORMATION WILL BE REJECTED
1) Application form is to be completed ELECTRONICALLY ONLY in all respects. Applications with incomplete details are liable to be rejected.
2) Form to be signed at two places; below the photograph and last page by the applicant only
3) 2 recent (not older than 3 months) coloured photographs (2 inches X 2 inches) with white background ONLY. PASTE FIRMLY one photograph in the RIGHT HAND SIDE TOP CORNER BOX & STAPLE another photograph at LEFT HAND SIDE TOP CORNER of the application form
4) Passport valid for 6 months with minimum two blank pages
5) Address of referees in Thailand and India to be furnished in detail
6) Copy of return ticket and Copy of Hotel booking for tourist visa seekers
7) All visa applications must be supported with the passport photocopy
8) Referral form (NON-RESIDENTIAL FORM) to be filled in by non-Thai applicants.
CHILD APPLICANT BELOW 15 YEARS – All as above & including below:
9) Form to be right thumb print or signed by the child below photograph & on the second page
10) Counter signed by the parents on the second page only
11) Signed copy of the parent’s passport or IC
One signature by the applicant below the photograph pasted at right hand side top corner. Another signature on the second page at bottom right hand side corner.
- All visa applications are subject to approval by the Embassy of India.
- Acceptance of application is No guarantee that Visa will be issued or requested length of Visa validity & number of entries into India will be granted.
- No reasons would be given for refusal of visa.
- Diplomatic and Officials Passport holders including UN staff should apply online and submit the forms at the Embassy.
- Handwritten applications would not be accepted.
- A Reference Charges fee of Baht 400/- is chargeable from all foreign nationals for all category of visas.
- Gratis Visa is issued to the nationals of Afghanistan, Argentina, Bangladesh, DPR Korea, Jamaica, Maldives, Mauritius, South Africa, Uruguay, and Mongolia.
- Baht 1800 is chargeable from Romanian nationals as service charge for all type of visas.
- Baht 1700 is chargeable from Russian nationals as service charge for all type of visas.