Please read FAQs relating to Business Visa.Business Visa - Frequently Asked Questions
- Completed Visa Application Form
- Passport validity required more than 6 month with at least 2 blank pages
- Old visa copy if they have traveled to India before
- 2 recent (not older than 3 months) colored photographs (2 inches X 2 inches) with white background ONLY.
- 1 Passport front page copies
- Thai ID copy
- Invitation letter from India (if Applicable)
- Original letter from the Thai Company
- Completed Visa Application Form.
- 2 recent colour photographs - 2 inches X 2 inches.
- Two Photocopies of passport, to include Thai visa page.
- Latest Bank statement of the applicant.
- Invitation Letter from the Indian company and letter from Thai company/ MNC/Individual, specifying purpose.
- Copy of Work Permit/Residence Permit for Non-Thai nationals, resident in Thailand for more than 2 years
- Copy of registration papers of Indian company
- Reference Form.
For Non-Thai nationals resident in Thailand for more than 2 years with work-permit / residence permit, visa is usually issued after 6 working days.
BUSINESS VISA FEES : Click at : http://indianembassy.in.th/pdf/fee_Visa_template_V2_22-2-2017.pdf