- Completed Visa Application Form
- 2 recent colour photographs - 2 inches X 2 inches
- Two Photocopies of passport
- Details of events to be covered.
- A Press Card issued by the Government of Kingdom of Thailand
Visa application, along with all completed documents, needs to be submitted at :
VFS GLOBAL Pvt Ltd
36/28, P S Tower, 10 Floor, Soi 21, Sukhumvit, Klong Toe Nua, Distt. Watana, Bangkok 10110
website- www.vfsglobal.com/india/thailand, e-mail- email@example.com,
Call Centre Number- 022583063-64
WORKING HOURS: :
0830-1400 hrs - Submission of applications
1630-1730 hrs - Delivery of documents.
- Prior approval from Embassy of India, Bangkok is required before submission of application. The applicants should write exact purpose of visit, places to be visited, local associates etc.
- 3 working days for Thai nationals
- 6 working days for non-Thai nationals.
For prior approval- please contact:
Mr. Kuljeet Singh Arora,
Press & Information Wing,
Embassy of India
46, Prasarnmitr , Sukhumvit, Soi 23
Tel : 02-2580300-5
Fax : 02-2584627
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
JOURNALIST VISA FEES*
Russia (single entry)
All other countries
For detailed Fee structure, please visit : http://indianembassy.in.th/pdf/fee_Visa_template_V2_22-2-2017.pdf