NEW PASSPORT FOR NEWBORN CHILD WITH BIRTH REGISTRATION
(5 YEARS VALIDITY)
- Passport Application Form duly signed by the parents and Child's thumb impression (for Male Left Thumb and for Female Right Thumb).
- Photograph pasted at the space provided.
- Two additional photographs to be stapled.
- Original passports with Photocopy of all pages of personal particulars and current visa page of parents.
- Work Permit/Tangdeo (Alien Certificate)/Residence Permit of parent(s) along with photocopies.
- Original and photocopy of Birth certificate issued by Thai govt to be attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Thailand.
- English Translation of birth certificate to be attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Thailand.
- Six working days - If Passport issued from Bangkok.
- Two to six weeks - If Passport issued by any other authority.
For detailed Fee structure, please visit : http://indianembassy.in.th/pdf/fee_Visa_template_V2_22-2-2017.pdf