RENEWAL OF PASSPORT FOR MINORS -- CHILD BELOW 18 YEARS (5 YEARS VALIDITY)
- Passport Application Form duly signed by the Child/Child's thumb impression (for Male Left Thumb and for Female Right Thumb) and photograph pasted at the space provided. The application should also be signed by the parents.
- Two additional photographs
- Original passports of parents and the child with Photocopy of all pages of personal particulars and current visa page.
- Work Permit/Tangdeo (Alien Certificate)/Residence Permit of parent(s) along with photocopies.
- Authority letter, if applicant/parents cannot come personally.
- Six working days-If Passport issued from Bangkok.
- Two to six weeks-If Passport issued by any other authority.
For detailed Fee structure, please visit : http://www.indianembassy.in.th/pdf/fee_Visa_template_V2_22-2-2017.pdf