- Passport Application Form signed by the applicant and photograph pasted at the space provided.
- Four additional photographs
- Original Passports with photocopy of all pages of personal particulars and current visa page.
- Original Work Permit/Tangdeo (Alien Certificate)/Permanent Residence Permit with photocopy.
- Covering letter giving details how the passport was lost/damaged.
- Police complaint in original along with English translation - for lost passport.
- In case of damaged passport, submit the same in original.
- Photocopy of lost or damaged passport.
- Orginal work permit/Tangdeo (Alien Certificate)/Residence Permit with photocopy.
- Upto six working days-If earlier passport issued from Bangkok.
- Upto six weeks if passport issued by any other authority.
FEE : For detailed Fee structure, please visit : http://www.indianembassy.in.th/pdf/fee_Visa_template_V2_22-2-2017.pdf