EXTENSION OF SHORT VALIDITY PASSPORT
- Passport application form .
- Request letter from applicant giving reasons for extension of validity.
- Two additional photographs.
- Original Passport with photocopy of all pages of personal particulars and current visa page.
- Original Work permit/Tangdeo (Alien Certificate)/Residence Permit with photocopy.
- In case short validity passport was issued from Bangkok, the above mentioned documents are not required.
- Authority letter if applicant cannot come personally.
- Three working days for passport issued from Bangkok.
- Two to six weeks if passport issued by any other authority.
- Baht 2,400 + Service charge of Baht 70 per applicant
- IVS Fee Baht - 15 per applicant