ENDORSEMENT OF SPOUSE NAME/SURNAME AFTER MARRIAGE
- Passport application form duly signed by the applicant.
- Two photographs
- Original passports with Photocopy of all pages of personal particulars and current visa page.
- Original work Permit/Tangdao/Residence permit with photocopy.
- Original Marriage Certificate with photocopy self attested by applicant if issued by Indian authorities.
- If Marriage certificate issued by Thai authorities, it should be attested by Thai Ministry of foreign affairs.
- For change of surname (for female) please fill up an Affidavit Form. Affidavit can be obtained from IVS.
- Authority letter, if applicant cannot come personally.
- Baht 2400 + 900 for affidavit in case of change of surname.
- Service charge of Baht 70 per applicant.
- IVS Fee for Baht 15. per applicant