Additional documents for Applicants holding Thai Spouse Visa :
- Original marriage certificate with photocopy and translation in English. Original and Photocopy of marriage certificate in Thai and English to be attested by the Ministry of foreign Affairs, Thailand.
- Copy of the Thai Spouse's National ID Card to be attested by the Ministry of foreign Affairs, Thailand.
- Copy of Affirmation of marriage certificate issued by Embassy.
- All marriage certificates would be verified from the District office.
Additional documents for Applicants holding Student Visa :
- Letter from the educational Institute stating that the applicant is a student of that institute.
- Copy of the Student ID Card attested by Institute.
- Attendance of the class, month wise from the School/Institute.
Additional documents for applicants holding Retirement visa:
- Covering letter from the Guarantor/relative.
- Complete details of guarantor of retirement visa holders.
- Copy of the work permit/Tangdeo (Alien certificate)/ Residence permit and Indian Passport of the person on whom they are dependent.
- Bank statement of the applicant showing the requisite amount.